Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I send pictures to a freind via email from my picture images on my computor.?

I have tried 4 times now to send photo's from my pictures and images, only to have them somehow return 8 times to my pictures in my picture folders. Needless to say I have had to delete them all. I also need to know how to send them via attachments, as the email has been received but not the photo's.


.
How do I send pictures to a freind via email from my picture images on my computor.?
if u use gmail just go to compose on the left pane and click on attach files in the the window that opens. a open window pops up. browse to the directory where the folders are click on the file to be attached and click on "Open". the method is almost same for yahoo mail and hotmail.
Reply:have u tried the pic as attachment????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting