Saturday, November 7, 2009

Please help me out..how do I email pictures from someone from photobucket?

I need to send pictures of a car accident to my insurance agent, but do not want to send each picture individually nor do I want to send the whole album as some are pictures of flowers etc.





don't know how to make an album..all it just on there.





Please help..thanks and could you be sure someone kind of new does not get lost.
Please help me out..how do I email pictures from someone from photobucket?
After you upload your picture to Photobucket you will see the following listed on the right side of the page: Share URL - Email %26amp; IM. Copy and paste the URL into your email message to create a link that the email recipient can click on to see your picture. You will have a separate URL for each picture you upload.





You can also create an album on Photobucket. Then you will have just one URL for all the pictures you place into the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting