Saturday, November 7, 2009

My phone won't let me send pictures to my email?

I have a Verizon Wireless Palm Treo 700w Smartphone... And anytime I take pictures on it and I want to save them to my computer I try sending them to my email address like I did on my old phone (I used to have an EnV) anyways... I sent the picture almost 3 TIMES! I DOUBLE CHECKED THE EMAIL ADDRESS WAS CORRECT! EVERYTHING! Can somebody please tell me if I am doing it wrong or something?
My phone won't let me send pictures to my email?
Its a possibility that Verizon accidentally put block on your phone features or that the feature is not available in your area. Since it is a smartphone though, it should have came with a cable to connect it to your computer or you can go to almost any electronics store and buy a bluetooth adapter for your computer, and transfer the files that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting