Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i send pictures from my cell phone to my email as a text message?

i've tried typign in my email in the To: section, but it wouldn't send.


i've emailed my phone and then replied to the email twice with the picture and it says that the message with the pic sent but i never got it in my email. so now i'm not sure what to do. help!?





i'm not sure if it matters, but i've got at%26amp;t/cingular and my email provider is hotmail.





any help?! thanks.
How can i send pictures from my cell phone to my email as a text message?
First you must be paying for email service from ATT/Cingular. If you are not paying for it the message just does not go through.


Second, assuming you are paying for the service then there may be a size limit for the picture.


Third, each phone is different as to where the picture is on the phone and how one attaches a picture to an email. Check the book that came with the phone.
Reply:IF YOUR NOT RECEIVIN EM THEN I GUESS AT%26amp;T DOESNT LET U DO DAT OR Y DONT U SEND IT 2 UR ONLINE ALBUM THEN U GO 2 DA AT%26amp;T WEBSITE IT SHOULD BE THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting