Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I would like to know how to email pictures from my computer.they are in the browser but...?

In your e-mail, click on attach then find the picture you would like to send and double click on it.
I would like to know how to email pictures from my computer.they are in the browser but...?
For exemple use the Firefox and search an extension for doing this Or it is possible to be a native feature of this browser I.m not sure but i have this feature -on the right click i can send directly a image


Also you can use the new features of new yahoo mail or a new yahoo widget search and dpwnload the yahoo widget engine.
Reply:if you do not know how to get them from the browser, then right click on the picture and select either email picture or save picture and then follow the other posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting