Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Need help sending pictures from my phone to my email with an LG shine?

i thought i did it right, i selected the picture, hit send, then i could choose one of my numbers in my adress book but instead i write my email. Seems correct huh? but it never shows up in my inbox. I cant figure out how to save/send pictures other people have sent me in my phone or send it to my email. A little help?
Need help sending pictures from my phone to my email with an LG shine?
Do you have a messaging plan?





- The Answer Man.
Reply:That's how I send mine and it works. Just type in your email instead of a phone number. The only thing I can think of that might be wrong is it might send them to your spam folder. Add your phone number to your email address book so it won't block it and it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting