Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I delete pictures that I opened with email to delete....?

When I open emails and it has a picture in the email that downloads, how do I delete these pictures even though the email is long deleted. and why does it save every picture? Can this be slowing me down?
How do I delete pictures that I opened with email to delete....?
I had this same problem - when your in your email on the left hand side look for search short cuts - click my attachments - at the topp of that page click message view - from there you can check mark the mesages and delete from there -
Reply:A little more detail is needed. What type of browser do you have? In Firefox in tools bar select clear private data. In internet explorer in tools bar select internet options select delete in browsing history

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting