Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is it possible to have facebook email you when your friend posts new pictures?

I don't want to have to check facebook every day, I just want facebook to send me an e-mail if a selected friend posts a new picture/note/album. I checked "notifications," but that's all regarding things on *my* account, not things that happen on specific friend accounts. (The pictures that the friend posts are untagged)
Is it possible to have facebook email you when your friend posts new pictures?
here is where you edit what is emailed to you:


http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?...





make sure everything (or what you want) in the 'Photos' category is checked.





Text:


"


Photos On Off


Tags me in a photo


Tags one of my photos


Comments on my photos


Comments on a photo of me


Comments after me in a photo


"





[Jonathan]
names and meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting