Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I include pictures with the text in my email?

Hello, I really need someone to tell me how to include pictures with the text in my email. I am not talking about attachment. I want the text to go along with the pictures in my email. Do I need to host the picture somewhere or what? Each time I try to send a picture with the text, it doesn't go. Please help.





Cheers!



How do I include pictures with the text in my email?
One method to send a picture through email is





You attach that picture





for attaching the picture you should find an icon on your new mail box.





Click there and





after tell the location of your picture and then attach





and other method to





include picture within your email.





you simply Insert picture. and with this method your picture will be the part of you email and it could b seen while viewing the text message.





and





This method (I think so) could b used only in the email softwares like outlook, outlook express and many more.





but





in web mails (like yahoo mail, hotmail, gmail etc), I am not sour about them.






babies names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting