Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I import pictures from Paint to email program?

I am trying to insert text on photos in Paint and now want to attach to an email...but don't know how. Help please
How do I import pictures from Paint to email program?
Well once you get the text on the photo in paint go to File %26gt; Save As... and Save the picture as a name you can remember to desktop or somewhere you will be able to find the picture. Like "My Pictures" or "My Documents" then when you compose email and click attach photo find where you saved the image. Hope this helps.
Reply:after u save the pic as a file (bmp,jpg,etc...)


u just insert it like any other pic (not with yahoo however) or attach the pic file to ure email


yahoo only allows u to attach where every other 1 u can insert the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting