Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I send pictures to a cell phone from my email?

I want to send some pictures to a friends cell phone. Is it possible without using a USB cable?
How do I send pictures to a cell phone from my email?
you can only do that IF the cellphone of your friend has an email address. so sending it via email. if that person has no email address on his/her cellphone, another ways are passing it thru bluetooth or infra red (IF both of the cellphones YOU and that person has that feature). the last option is to use a USB cable to plug the cellphone of your friend into your PC (only possible if his/her cellphone will be recognized by your PC without downloading the software of that person's cellphone).
Reply:Instead of putting a number in of the person you want to send it to, you have to write your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting