Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where can I find the pictures that you send in email to find differences and a face pops up to scare you?

A friend sent me an email to help him find the differences between to pictures. The pictures had mountains and a large body of water with a boat. It was an arial photo; as you look at the pictures all of a sudden an ugly face pops up, screaming scaring the bejesus out of you. I know there are others similiar to this one and I would like to see them but don't know where to find them. Can anyone help me or send me links?
Where can I find the pictures that you send in email to find differences and a face pops up to scare you?
ebaumsworld.com
Reply:there are some on the site funnyjunk.com you gotta search tho. Theres a lot of stuff on there. Good luck. Heres a funny illusion one.





http://funnyjunk.com/pages/cool.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting