Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i move pictures from my pictures on my computer to my email?

okay so i got a new digital camera and i took a lot of pics. so i connected the camera to my computer and imported them on to the picture folder on my computer. i'm just wondering how to move them onto my email account to send to friends.
How do i move pictures from my pictures on my computer to my email?
If you are using Outlook and Windows XP or Vista then:


1. Right click on a picture or on a selection of pictures


2. Click Send To %26gt; Mail Recipient


3. Chose from either 'Make my pictures smaller' or 'keep their original size'


4. Either add to the message, add contacts, add a subject, and click send.





Or if you are using any other e-mail program (including online)





1. Open a new blank message / compose / new message


2. Click on the paperclip or 'attach'


3. Attach photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting