Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I try sending pictures from my cell to my email it says unable to send, what should i do?

I would try the USB cord but i cant find it.


Also its in all lowercase if that matters and its cingular


Is there any other way?
When I try sending pictures from my cell to my email it says unable to send, what should i do?
are you able to send picture messages to another phone? are you able to get on the internet? if you can't do either of these you wont be able to send this to your email. call 611 and have them "re-provision" your account so you can do that. there is a possiblity it is your phone you can try taking out the battery for 30 seconds (called a powercycle) and maybe even take your SIM card out of your phone and put it into another cingular/new at%26amp;t phone and see if the problem persists with the other phone with your SIM card in there. if it does its your account/service if it works on the other phone its the phone and Customer Service can help you with either one.


Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting