Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I set my system to show pictures when I open my email?

When opening emails, the pictures do not show. How do I set my system to show these pictures?
How do I set my system to show pictures when I open my email?
Assuming you are a Yahoo Mail user...


There are two areas you should look at. One is in Options %26gt; Spam Protection. The other is in Options %26gt; General Preferences. In both areas, change settings as you wish to allow images/photos/graphics. (If you are a Beta user, the steps to get to Options are... Options %26gt; Mail Options %26gt; Accounts %26gt; 'Add or edit an account' %26gt; Edit )


(The reason most systems don't automatically allow photos is that they are nowadays the most common means of spreading computer viruses.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting