Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I save several pictures, from one received email, all at once?

I sometimes receive embedded pictures into my yahoo mail. Because I receive so many at once, I'd like to know how to save them all at once, without clicking on them one at a time...which is very time consuming.
How do I save several pictures, from one received email, all at once?
Use the send to feature, ( U know send %26amp; save as )Send to the drive U select.
Reply:That's what I used to be able to do, but it just won't let me "Save As" all pictures all at once. I used to be able to highlight the pictures, then (right click)send them to a specified drive. 'can't do it anymore; now only one-at-a-time. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting