Monday, October 12, 2009

What could be stopping pictures from showing up in my email?

I bought a laptop computer installed yahoo toolbar bla-bla-bla, installed AVG virus scan, then hooked up the internet. Pictures that were once visible show up with a box with a x around it.
What could be stopping pictures from showing up in my email?
I have no pictures been seen through any emails that come in.





Also I do not hear any of the sound emails that are sent to me.


The speakers are connected and yet I hear nothing. Can you


guide me
Reply:It is most likely that the new computer does not have the plugins that are needed to get yahoo to work. For IE it usually works to click Tools then Windows Update. It that fails, most of us like Firefox from www.firefox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting