Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sending pictures from email to a cell phone? How?

I want to send a picture from my Yahoo email address to my boyfriends cell phone. He is away right now and he wants a picture of me, so I can not bluetooth any. How could I send him a picture off my computer to his Verizon Cell phone? Is that possible?





How is it possible?


What will I need to do?


and


what is the email address I use to send him the picture?





Please tell me step by step because I'm a dumb blonde. lol.
Sending pictures from email to a cell phone? How?
Go to email...





were you type in the email address to send the pics type in the phone number then @vtext.com
Reply:Im pretty sure its possible =) Well you have to upload the pic to your computer first. Okay so Compose the mail.. then email it to (his phone number)@vtext.com and upload the picture to the email and then send it. I hope that helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting