Monday, October 12, 2009

I want to send email pictures that the receiver can save.?

i recently sent pics as attachment to my brother and heis unable to save them to his computer, because they are embedded in the email. i tried downloading the yahoo! photo mail thing but i can't get the "insert photos" button to show up, and my computer does support active x, don't know what i'm doing wrong. i have internet explorer 7.
I want to send email pictures that the receiver can save.?
In my Yahoo, I did not have to download a thing. I click on Attach, browse for the file, and then click OPEN (yeah, Open) It puts the file name and location on the line in quesiton. THen I click Attach.





This way the file is attached and not embedded.
Reply:if you email pictures the only way they can save them is when you put them on your com putter you have to save them as jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email pictures © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting